3-4-5 Note Songs is an ideal resource, providing great songs that have only three, four or five notes. Beginner singers can confidently learn to read from stick notation and the stave, and the material is also interesting and enjoyable enough to be included in a concert.
Each song is provided with stick and stave notation, and the ‘how to use this book’ section outlines the process needed to help the singer recognise what is written on the page and how to read it.
- 20 songs to read within the capabilities of the singer
- 16 new songs and 4 arrangements
- Clear path to understanding how to read
- Stick and stave notation provided
- Tried and tested material – singers and audiences have enjoyed it
Piano accompaniment CD also available (sold seperately).